Wednesday, April 29, 2009

we will find eternal bliss.

Posted by andrewtai | Wednesday, April 29, 2009 | Category: |

picture taken in school library , imac.

  For the past 3 days I been doing my oral for BM and English . I did well for my English like i say in my previous post but for BM I really really try hard overall thank god I manage to get a B. For our BM is pretty strict I mean compare to government schools I think the teachers don't even give a dam and just give you a B or a A ? So somehow i just feel life is kinda unfair,but that's not gonna stop us right? ;D Do you know if you don't pass your BM oral you fail your BM test a.k.a fail spm? it's a pretty serious issue here , and if you get C for bm oral and you get A for your BM for spm you will ended up just get a B! omg how crap can this be right? well , i not gonna bother much now, FINALLY I'M DONE! 


   btw i really hate the word 'HUH' i mean who the hell even invented that. lol

ciaoz ppl , australian education trip tomorrow. 

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply