Saturday, April 18, 2009

She wants to touch me Woah!!!

Posted by andrewtai | Saturday, April 18, 2009 | Category: |

        aaaaahhhh dammit, sports week is over and we have to go back to our studies and I'm still in my fantasy mood ! i been trying to set a table or something for my studies and i been delaying it till now. Base on my teacher information i only got 2 and a half days to study each subject? %$$#%^$$#?????

 SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THE TIME LOL !

  i was out with my friends to mcd and i see this stupid cigarette box

i mean what's the point? i don't see how it can stop people smoking lol


     Don't you think is good that your parents own a company which make events in mall and you can play everything for free? thx to desmond we ALWAYS get to take pics with models and play anything they provide lol
sunway pyramid (new wing) need for speed ps3.




oo yea now i'm kinda addictive to this song 

3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me

totally awesome! go download ;)





that's all ;)


Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply