Saturday, April 04, 2009

Lyn is back ;D

Posted by andrewtai | Saturday, April 04, 2009 | Category: |




    my dear best friend is back! Was really glad to see her again. We went taipan starbuck and chit chat for the whole day, we talked about her love life, experiences in Australia and all . The good thing is she still the same old princess we know . haha!



she gave me and hao this t-shirt! wakakaka awesome right. really love it lyn ;) thanks

   she is going back to Australia in 2 weeks time , really do hope that I could spent more time with her. 
lastly, just a pic with my sis in uno. Is been a long time since i take a pic with her (using my dad new IPHONE WTH!!) jealous lah ;D

for those who own a iphone , there this game call taptap revolution! really cool game . is a two player game and is kinda like 02jam SO TRY IT OUT ;D . i play with my sis like hell haha.

that's all people , I'm going to sleep now . super exhausted ;D

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply