Sunday, April 12, 2009

tired week ;D

Posted by andrewtai | Sunday, April 12, 2009 | Category: |

    sorry people for not updating for so longgggg, been busy with sports and I'm freaking tired when I reach home ,bed is the only one that can satisfied me haha!
    I'm gonna post up the pics that I currently have, still haven't receive some of them from friends. stay tune!

a pic before going for mssd basketball

nick 

getting ready for 4x400m

those pics were taken during Tuesday to Thursday at mpsj where the event took part.

     We have one day rest which is Friday and Saturday would be our sports day , so i kinda chill out with my best friends ;D
Winnie's rabbits (they are brother and sister)




us
 dam!   I'm so much darker now thanks to the sun!


lastly,

I'm gonna post about sports day in another post! here just a preview ! haha


alamak i forget to show my medals also ;D 

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply