Saturday, May 02, 2009

nick says : take a chill pill

Posted by Liew Sher-Maine | Saturday, May 02, 2009 | Category: |

sorry for not updating since forever, even though i know all of you people dont give a shit but whatever. that's what everyone says when they have not been updating for a long time. a common courtesy i guess? well, most of you who DO care will know why i have not been updating. yes, my mom confiscated my comp. because she caught me being my usual self, using the comp even though i still have undone homework. but its good anyway. ive tried restricting myself to using the comp only when absolutely necessary. i even tried cello taping my comp, since its a laptop. but it doesnt work. so now since its confiscated i can only use it when absolutely necessary. which creates shit loads of extra time for me to do my hw and study. but instead of studying i read my story books. heh.

recent happenings :-
1. volleyball mssd was great. even though i didnt do shits. no wait, i cheered. HAH. and i got a free gold medal. srikl volleyball u18 girls got champions this year mannnn! like finally! we all cried last year when we lost. but this year it was like IN YOU FACE MANNNNN! haha. 14-11 weih. at first srikl was like 11 n seri kembangan was 14. and to win u gotta get 15 lah. and then su anne put her vball skills to action, and we increased the score to 14-14. and then 15-15 (i think) so deuce la. AND WE WON 16-15 NYAAHAHAHAHA. everyone was fucking happy. when it was 15-15 right the whole seri kembangan school was like being damn noisy n barbaric, cheering for their school team. and once we won right, everyone was like BOOOOOOOOOOO and then they shut up. haha. nothing to say.
2.RED HOUSE GOT 2ND PLACE FOR SPORTS! (if youre thinking why im even giving a shit about my sports house its because im one of the committee members and i helped with the 2nd place accomplishment. =D)
3. i was the dj for the red house cheerleaders. btw to all red cheerleaders im sorry the 1st track got screwed up, but seriously it wasnt my fault AT ALL. the fucking machine jz tripped. and i didnt even touch it. im just apologizing on behalf of the fucking screwed up machine that ruined your intro. but you guys got first anyway right. =D imagine if next year's red hse cheerleaders get champion again. it'll freaking be like, half a decade of red hse cheerleading champions maaan. (to all '10 red cheerleaders, NO PRESSURE. ;D )
4.actually there arent many happenings la.
5. red house party is tomorrow and i cant fucking go because i have a fucking mother's fucking day family dinner to attend. like it makes a fucking big difference if i dont go. fuck. my parents cant see that the party's more important to me because theyre just being fucking selfish and fucking full of bullshit. so what if they cant fetch me. i can always find my own fucking transport. they cant see that its my last year and that its the only year i get to attend a sports house party. fucking hell. as you can see im quite pissed now and according to nickliu i really need to take a chill pill.

i think i should uploads some pics. but im too lazy. and i gotta do add math. sigh. another time la.

p/s: KA HUI, I UPDATED!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply