Monday, March 30, 2009

earth hour was wonderful and it will be better next year

Posted by andrewtai | Monday, March 30, 2009 | Category: |

           How great , is Monday again. I doubt that anyone gonna read blogs in Mondays. School been normal, once again. We are having our sports day in mpsj , really unexpected. Is kinda small to me but well I guess is okay overall.

     It's time to finally realize that I had only a limited period of time to study . If I'm not mistaken (only 6 months?) so probably i would shut this computer down? time to have some inner discipline Andrew! The first thing I always do everyday is when I reach home from school I will switch on the monitor and see if she's online or maybe wondering what's her personal messages means. I starting to think that this is the reason why I been online all the time , it really does slow down my studies. God! why is love so blind? Is been three consistently years and feelings doesn't seem to fade away,how weird can i be. Is not a crush, no if so... love? i shouldn't bother much about it this year , not another emo post right? haha!
have YOU ever seen a guy study with a laptop and start writing notes from text book in centuries?
i am the first one and I'm proud of it haha!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply