Monday, March 09, 2009

passion touch delightful

Posted by andrewtai | Monday, March 09, 2009 | Category: |



        hello people , the only reason why i blog all the time is when i have pictures . haha pretty much i gonna post those up soon. I made many sacrifices this year , yes i'm gonna admit that .

1) I decline all my friends invitation to go anywhere .
2) I eventually stop all the games just to focus on my studies
3) I study everyday ! ( i never study in the past) but now it seem like i  finally touch the book

Time is really short for me now but i will score for my spm ;)


random pics lol


ooo yeahh i just realise a cool feature by facebook !

check this out

seee the bottom right! u can chat when your friends is using facebook the same time as you! is kinda like the new msn + myspace or whatever lol! 




Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply