Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AWESOME HOLIDAY =P

Posted by andrewtai | Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | Category: |

OK let's start up with Saturday, just basketball training that's all i can remember ;D. Ooh yeah who took undang already? I'm gonna get L soon AND P ! wish me luck people .. I'M GONNA DRIVE MY VOLVO S40 =P (true okay) haha



Monday,

went to school for extra class ;D (I'm in the spotlight)

later on Ryan follow me home and where the fun begins buahahaha! we do lots of fun guitar covers. DENISE WAS NOT AT HOME! WHY!! ;D If not we will have another taylor swift . 


beautiful view isn't? JUST SAY YES ( you can only see this in kota kemuning )





















please say i LOOK LIKE SORA HERE ;D  (BTW for those who don't know who is sora .. is the main character of kingdom hearts GOOGLE IT )


me,my guitar, the lamp post and my house(lol)! ooh yea and the beautiful stars.

the next day,

my guitar collection ;D (ukulele, acoustic and classical) I'm waiting for my electric =p


later at the night,

i went to Ryan house and stay again. He is one mad creative nerd! ;D I did wrote about him in my last posts

he made a gun out of LEGOS! (sometimes i used to think Lego's are for small kid) BUT WHEN  i see how he make those stuff..it just change my mind !

his half done space ship 


I'm gonna put this in my room soon, i need presents from Santa Claus :)

oo yea we did make a few covers .. I'm gonna upload in youtube and post up later ;D uber funny !

we went to nzx later, it used to be a very attractive place but now it seem like is closing down sadly.. i feel terrible for people who stays in ara damansara


;D they have all the Disney chac there, but i only take Donald cuz its cool!

oo god! for god sake at least learn how to write properly even you can't speak!

i treat them 100 degree , the steamboat was really good . You get to choose your own soup , temperature, sauces . you guys have to try out!  There this  girl who just sit a row in front us keep peeping at me , sometimes I just hate lala girls . Can't blame haha
we're together! 

last pic.... good hair day ;D




HERE IS THE COVER!! SPANISH GUITAR BY ANDREW AND RYAN LOL!!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply