Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day to my dearest mum

Posted by andrewtai | Sunday, May 10, 2009 | Category: |

          OK Saturday night was crazy , it might be the same as every Saturdays but this time I'm gonna post about it . ;D We went to the curve , the apartment . The food is so so just that their chicken liver Pâté was awesome but la bodega still the best . We enjoy our red wine and later on we went to Bavarian. It's a pub where my dad let us try three different type of german beer and sausages. Hoegaarden grand cru, julius and speciale if i not mistaken . I like speciale it most because it bring the taste of  mild and simple. Try that next time people!                                different type of sausages and beer( I'm half drunk)



sis and my crazy open mum 


mum dad ( you guys the best ;D)

that would be me desperately hunting for beers


after that we went for ICE CREAM , we were searching for haagen dazs but too far so we ended up in swensen . That time my head was like earthquake in my mind.

THEN we go mamak for drinks. LOL 

For those who know my dad , food is almost his life . That's why we have more then 6 meal a day just following him around and eat ,Thx god i don't grow fat.




btw, happy mother's day to all mothers! Cheers to you!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply