Sunday, May 03, 2009

No title or probably just " life "

Posted by andrewtai | Sunday, May 03, 2009 | Category: |

    Sometimes , don't you think is frustrated just to think a title for a post? especially when is just another normal daily post. So yeah forget about . 

    This week is pretty relief , after going for the Australian education trip . I started to feel like I really need to think about my future , I want scholarships for the sake of my future and not burden my parents even they can afford.  Therefore I will limit my blogging time and no more 24 hours msn messenger online which i always put away that doesn't make any differences anyway .I really hope I can disiplin myself and start taking it seriously.


     I'm 17 this year , probably the last year of high school and somehow I feel like I didn't really achieve anything as a teenager. I feel like starting all over again and redo all my mistake I done, I mean we are only here a short period of  time. So my dear juniors , do whatever teenagers do , experience first love and probably doing the most crazy thing you ever done , it might be too late to look back one day because you have to be mature and get on with life. You might have friends now, but in a few years time you are the one that gonna compete with them so things would be wayyyyy different. In a nutshell , live your life the way you want it to be, is your rights and dignity.

Robert Byrne: Quote about Life
The purpose of life is a life of purpose.


"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."  

 Got this pic while playing basketball , sometimes i just love watching the clouds. 




Btw, viewers . Do you guys mind to at least post something in my cbox when you view my blog? I mean my view is constantly the same and yet i don't see any comments . Oo well probably another boring post huh? ;)



BTW X-MEN ORIGINS : WOLVERINE FTW! 

totally imba show ;D




Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply