Sunday, May 24, 2009

KRIS ALLEN the winnier of american idol 2009

Posted by andrewtai | Sunday, May 24, 2009 | Category: |

last Saturday I went to sunway pyramid to get some books from popular and I saw this break dance competition . I'm amazed with the talent that Malaysia got ;) , totally respect.



school was okay while students trying to release stress by using the projector and do all kinda of funny stuff .


Thursday night right after tuition in winnie house , i have to wait for my parents outside usj 12 school,Totally bring back memories.


Friday right after school, catch up with my old friend in nzx , we have apple donut there. (rhys)





yesterday, which is Saturday night . We have a family gathering in my house. (steamboat and bbq)

cousins
uncle play the piano  , he is a totally awesome pianist btw


and they went back at 3am in the morning , adults was half drunk and the children's was like dying to sleep lol.


that's all for the whole week people ;D


btw if you are a Kris Allen fan , please do view my video in youtube ! Comment and rate it.

WATCH IT WITH HD HIGH DEFINATION PLS ! 

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply