Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BTW I FORGOT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINNIE

Posted by andrewtai | Wednesday, February 11, 2009 | Category: |

today is my totally awesome pet sis birthday ( maybe i will just say one of my best friend) sadly is gonna over soon but there is still next year don't worry ;D 

how coinicidence ? that our birthday is just 1 day diff .

she was a really great sponsor to me HAHA ok well of course i always ask her for advise about what girls think and she always give me the best ! if wasn't her i won't be in apiit smart school. which is a fun and happening place ;D! 

lastly,

I’m wishing you another year Of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness, And when your birthday’s done, I hope you feel deep in your heart, As your birthdays come and go, How very much you mean to me, More than you can know.

happy birthday sis !!! 

I DID WISH YOU IN MSN ALREADY ;D 

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply