Wednesday, July 19, 2006

wow.. weird day today is..

Posted by andrewtai | Wednesday, July 19, 2006 | Category: |

yesterday.... my dear.. didnt online.. how sad izzitt man..

ok...today school... like normal days... just that i got alot of problems.. in my mind.... hm...and eh...after school.. cant wait to see dear lor... then reach there.. addy ask me to go over there.. taught problem solve.... end up...........he ask for another fight...tmr we gonna 1 on 1 anyway.. hope tmr problem can solve.. and that's it.. over!! i and my dear happily each other.. noo one can disturb us... Lol.. then i go home onli lor.. reach home.. i was surprise that dad.. come home so early!! dad mum.. watchng tv.. =.=... anyway later... they went out buy salads.. i think.. then buy us mcdonald :D... yeah !! .... Lol... i havent eat it..keep my burger for later.. not hungry stil.. hm... ^^ thats' all i think.. oh ya.. chat wif... my dear FATHER... WOW...... cant believe it.... never know uncles are so modern these days... haha.... anyway i think that's it... for today.. continue tmr...

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply