Tuesday, July 18, 2006

well just blog..

Posted by andrewtai | Tuesday, July 18, 2006 | Category: |

haha.. someone ask me to blog... so i just do it... ^^... anyway let me see..... about today... hm.. not really much... like normal.. days... just that.... tze hao been joking aorund like an idiots... as always... and eh... after school.. cant wait to see my sis and eh... my dear lor... Lol.... didnt reali chat wif her much....bus come.. and i dunno what im doing... just go near her.. she hold my hand.. then let go. .then i go in my bus.. and im back.. =.+........after tuition.. chat wif her again lor.. that's it... and.. hm.. maybe this sunday im going to. eh.. port klang?... to see some stuff.. wif jeffrey... and alot more Lol....

still looking for a And 1 team.. my team suk.. so im looking for another 1... Lol!!! ^^

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply