Saturday, July 22, 2006

hi!! check out my new template ;)

Posted by andrewtai | Saturday, July 22, 2006 | Category: |

wahahaha geng ler?... whatever =.=".... i know it suk... so.. may leave a rating.. hahaha
anyway about today... hm... i wake up early this morning... go tze hao house... HAHAH..... his mum let me in ... his door locked.. the mum use key unlock it... then i go it... knock the toilet door.. HAHAH!! TZE HAO HALF NAKED..loL...HE LIKE WTF!! WTF!!!! then faster close the door.... then he go marah his mum... XD... Lol... then after that ... drank a milo in tze hao house then we go usj6 play bb..... walau... we are lost man.... that tze hao keep using my phone call. untill no credit already =.=" he say he gonna pay me back rm5!!! but didnt.. dam him.... then later finally we reach to that padang.... play a 5v5 match i think... i sub out sub in.. =.=' ... then got a uncle come and scold us... say we shout too loud!! .....then we all play like some nerd...so quietly....... then after before i and tze hao walk home.. we play za ren? dunno.. kill ppl lar... is where u shoot the ball in.. if not... u let ppl shoot u are out!! i always reach to quater final!! hahah how lucky am i.. they all say i kai onli.. =.=" nth to say.... haha.. then i and tze hao walk home... then... he bloody hell go spoil my timberland bag T_T...THAT GAY!! ME ,him and his mother take hrs just to fix my bag =.='.... i go take a bath... wth no hot water?.. who cares... then later wait my parents come fetch me lor... then go to that dam british council.... i taught no need go already.. becus im dam late!!... and i hate that teacher that tech us!! but good news... when i reach there.. they change to another teacher!! which is not fierce... weee!! but i still hate to go there.. is all the lame chineses or malay freaks.... so lame!! all nerds... play psp.... talk crap.. =.='.. nth to say.. i just hate british council.... somemore i didnt eat breakfast.. in class.. halfway my stomach... "gloooooo'.... =.=' i think got ppl look at me... dun care lar.. after got 10 minutes break.. faster rush down and get a nugget.. not i die liao =.=".....then later... after the dam class.... i call my dad he say will come in another 20 minutes.. so i just use the com in british council... beside me got some idiot go listen high school muscial song...' breaking free' SING SO
LOUD SOMEMORE....DAM SOHAI LOL... then someone ask him to quite... =.=.. i was just beside him man.... then dad call me.. i go out from that gay place... and wait for my dad car.. meet up my old friend rais!!!... hahah same primary school... that rich ass... dun want talk aobut it.. long story.. then.. later dad fetch me already.. then go fetch my mum and sis in klcc.... then hm... dad knowi m hungry.. we go to shang ri la hotel.. eat buffet.. woo.... but sien already lar.. everytime eat this de... got italian,malaysian,chinese food...and japanese... of course ;)........ then eat untill woooo dam full =.=" after bill come out rm230... =.=" normal la.r... always eat that much de... then go grandma house to visit my grandma... wow.. i do meet her man... i sleep in her bed untill we gtg.... too sleepy =.="... then reach home...eat.. then chat wif my dear.... ^^ wahahah what a day.... while reading a news about that datuk' k wife ask for rm4m... sad case... stupid go marry siti !!.. dunno what mans.. thinking these days,, =.="


ok that's it!! haha longggggggggggggg post... ^^

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply