Sunday, June 28, 2009

r.i.p michael jackson the king of pop (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

Posted by andrewtai | Sunday, June 28, 2009 | Category: |


Michael Joseph Jackson inspired me with his music even the generation now, still love him. I was in the bus on the way to the jetty and i heard from a malay radio station that he passed away. I was shocked ! i mean at such a young age? I guess the concert really giving him too much pressure that his 50 year old heart cant take it so he have to go on drugs...

his song ,heal the world make me get runner up and most special prize award for my short film competition

billy jean, make me won the best dance in 2007 anual dinner .

if wasn't him , i won't be dancing and even get inspired by his songs which give me so many ideas to make a perfect world .

this post ain't any copy paste ... because is all from my heart and my soul.

r.i.p michale jackson . The King Of Pop remain in you.. forever.


Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply