Thursday, January 08, 2009

what else? first week of school !

Posted by andrewtai | Thursday, January 08, 2009 | Category: |

 okay first thing first, I know I have one day of school left in the week but I thought I would go ahead and update the blog since I am motivated. school wasn't the same as last year , AT ALL. so many changes! many of my friends are not around , some shift to another and some enjoying life in australia. All those losers tying to escape from spm ;D haha! 


  the past few days was very tired,maybe because i get used to the life of waking up 2 pm in the afternoon but now freaking 6 in the morning and you know my school ends at 3+ sometimes 4+ i could just jump to my bed right after school. 

   i'm really in the mood to study this year, can you imagine i been studying everyday ?;D just a new start and is my first time doing this.Just to chase up with the nerds in the class, gosh i wonder why i'm in this class in the first place! all the smart nerds are around and is gonna be a tough compete this year.

  i'm lazy to continue on, books await me ;D good luck people!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply