Saturday, August 23, 2008

saturrrdayaayayaayayayay!

Posted by andrewtai | Saturday, August 23, 2008 | Category: |

ok early in the FREAKING morning. lol . go for futsal till like afternoon then lepak in 1u like normal watch death race..wow owning show wei freaking nice, for those who know twisted metal? yea. is exactly the same shit . i like the chinese dude man! ham ka chan ;D.. oo did i tell you like there is freaking lots of shuffler in 1u? gosh,when will they even grow up! well , i was once like that ..at least i'm not now.. lol after the movie, guess who? is just beside the escalator. spot it when u go next time ;D


lousy camera man . try spot which one am i AGAin ;D

after that parents fetch me up and go to eastin hotel to eat some japanese buffet . that's all guys ;) another saturday and my precious holiday going to over. I WANT THE NEXT 1 CUZ I HAVENT ACHIEVE 1 MORE THING , hanging out with girls lol

ciaoz


OO YEA... im in the top 20 list with my buddy nick!! for the 'save the environment' competition thingy TAKE A LOOK

http://jibgreencompetition.jerneh.com.my/shortlist.aspx

if you had no idea what im talking.. view my older post!!

http://andrewtkh.blogspot.com/2008/07/weird-incidents.html

WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE , next wednesday is gonna be the award giving and I REALLY HOPE TO WIN!!!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply