Thursday, August 28, 2008

jerneh insurance green film competition award giving day

Posted by andrewtai | Thursday, August 28, 2008 | Category: |

ok i will start with wednesday which of course, i skipped school for this very important and exciting award i been waiting for quite sometime. ok it started in the morning 8 am din and rhys came my house we play basketball makan mcd then we quickly get ready , and wth my mum told me the driver fall a sick , so ended up my mum fetch me there.

ok we drive all the way to kl to menara kl tower. reach there about 1.45 and we went in, some girl welcome us in a very pleasant way and we went in the lift which is freaking fast and high, wow and finally we reached to the mega view banquet.

we went in and take our seats.. here some picsbefore it begin

this on a table? wow my gay friend nick would burn everything..LOL


(this is the jerneh insurance owner i guess? dato )

yea later on after the speech of this dato 10 minutes goes to another dato 10 minutes and the last dato speech goes like 15 minutes. gosh i could sleep but i was so freaking nervous .btw there were 20 shot listed videos and two of them are ours.so we been praying hard to get top 6

after that.. they START ANNOUNCING THE PRIZE WINNER...but it goes to the most creative award first , and the first 1 already goes to my friend nick! is the second vid we done together. heres the vid



later on would be the top 6 already... i was freaking nervous like hell... luckily.. i wasnt the first 3 they announce... i was so glad!! now i got the chance to be the top 3, unfortunately haha..... third place goes to me.. well here is the vid. im glad and happy of course!! really unexpected. ok the prize is RM500, 2 environment big book , 2 day 1 night stay in bukit frazer , a trophy ( of course) certificate and a very beautiful cup ;D


is not the full video if you want to see go http://jibgreencompetition.jerneh.com.my/shortlist.aspx and click year 2018. that would be my 1 ;D
after receiving the award the announce the top 2 and we have our buffet, not as bad as i expected, nice classly foods ;D later on we take some pics... take a look ;)

this would be horng , me and nick. those two helped me in my vid so they deserve the prize too. horng holding 1 of the book i got.. im holding the small trophy and nick holding cystal ;D
another 2 fellow din and rhys who helped me in my first vid. now with the certificate ;D


we can view the whole kuala lumpur up here ;)more pics ;D

this harry potter dude got second, somehow i wonder if i joined a geek competition. whatever izzit, is all about the money and saving the environment isnt it? haha


this would be a picture with a coach from our school. whom tell us about the competition and gave us ideas, we couldnt win without him ;)

this would us going home after the award and this is where the JAM AND HEAVY RAIN BEGAN. of course we didnt keep ourself boring in the car, here some pics


the award ends at 5pm . we JAM IN KL TILL 6.30 pm and take like 45 minutes which is 7.15 to reach home.
well but we still party our ass off! haha!
30 minutes later, everyone fell asleep... lol


ok yesterday was like a dam tired day, here just another last picture of my trophy ;D


see me in tviq in astro or star newspaper.. i would be inside ;D ty =p=p=p


ok about today.. nothing much JUST THAT I PUT ON BRACERS... I HOPE I DONT FEEL THE PAIN TOMORROW GOD BLESS ME!! ;D

and why is everyone so surprise about it? i mean.. they come msg me typing BRACERS?? WOW.. yea i know finally.. i got lousy ugly teeths lol

need some serious rest now... night guys! pls do comment in my cbox ;D

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply