Friday, August 29, 2008

friday traditional clothing day ! wth lol

Posted by andrewtai | Friday, August 29, 2008 | Category: |

ok i woke up in the morning and no PAIN HAH! well i thought i gonna cry or something, lol. then go to school, here some pics.
kugan, me in baju melayu ,rhys and din

winnie and I

arizu and i

and my classmates ;D

ok later on would be recess, i really though i could eat. and after i by my food, crap i cant even a shit. so ended up belanja my friends. sad , no nice food for a week i guess.

later on in the hall see some performances and tada. more post later!! is only in the afternoon now and i havent go to nick party yet ;D ciaoz !

ok guys here is the pic OF ME WITH BRACERS OMG WTH!! yea i know you guys been waiting to see this. crap nvm just 1 year half my teeth would be freaking perfect!


to be continued....

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply