Tuesday, April 11, 2006

tuesday

Posted by andrewtai | Tuesday, April 11, 2006 | Category: |

well, today.. wake up early go eat breakfast wif my parents.. then jun weng call me ask me go sp... so i asked my father and he say yes.. well, 11.45am reach there... then go ice skating.... this my first time ice skating man!! and i really dam pro..... no one can believe this.. i tell them when i small i use to go for roll skating.... that why XD....then we go find jeff and his gf... well his gf look not bad lar... but too flat.... XD sad. lol lolLOL... whatever.. then we go a&w eat go cc...dota again... i own the whole game.... then 02jam... jun weng help me to complete lvl12 mission... then go back sp wait parents fetch lor while we waiting we go up to the big computer shop at the highest floor... then ask aabout the ram graphic and everything lar.. nv know so expensive >.<" .... then slowly everyone go back accept me.. so i go cari jeff lor... they at arcade.. see them for a while father call then i go home.. the end....

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply