Thursday, April 20, 2006

thursday

Posted by andrewtai | Thursday, April 20, 2006 | Category: |

hai... this morning so sien!! no com play my sis com only.... then go school lor.. good then i can ponteng.... eheheh somemore can see girls play basketball competition... but rain dam heavily ... i shawn maxon and tze hao also damm wet... we chanre to pj shirt lor... then go canteenn get free fruits... nono that is yesterday... but today cant liao.. sad......then come home lor... then go tuition again.. nv know our english tuition is a displin teacher... i dun care anyway.. come home my dad also just reach home ask how's the upgrade... AND U KNOW WHAT HE SAY??!! MY COM CANT UPGRADE!!!noooooooooooooo i will just like.... SUICIDE.... I WANT TO DIE ARH... GOD PLS... HE SAY IF need to upgrade need to CHANGE THE WHOLE MOTHERBOARD.....NOT ONLY THAT.. CHANGE EVERYTHING...AND IT COST $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ALOT!!!sad..... say he help me next time.. MEANS I LET HIM BRING TO THE OFFICE FOR NO REASON.....SAD LAR........taught he iwll help me upgrade my graphic card atleast better then this... hai.. dun care lar.... that's all chaoz

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply