Saturday, April 15, 2006

good friday

Posted by andrewtai | Saturday, April 15, 2006 | Category: |

welll this some conversation between me and jeff... he say why is today good friday
CoZ says:
coz 2day is good friday
ANDORYUU- 3y3|= [_] <4[\]>34[) 7[-]3y35 \'(_)|_| |\> 5[\/... says:
LOL
CoZ says:
tats y rainin whole day
CoZ says:
all the angel cryin
CoZ says:
coz good friday is the day jesus die

ok well talk about today... alarm 8.30 but i cant wake up.. 9.30 wake up lol.. then i 02jam for a while... soo zi jie... my neightbour or also can say my tuition friend or bus friend ..... came to my house... after his guitar lesson.. help him complete his lvl4 mission... then his mother call me to call him back... after he went back.. his mother call again... well his mum really a fierce women man... say .:' why my son didnt call me then he go your house? now not i dun want him to mix wif u.. is just that i want him to study... and if he come your ohuse without asking me again.. i wil ltake action ' i was like LOL.... k nvm i dun care about that.. then go school big rain... reach school ... aunty ask me to hold the big umbrela (short font) wif yen yi >.<" then we walk in the school lol..... then the girls like.. WOOOO..... then i faster walk away wif that dam thing... >.<" ........then bring that thing to the canteen... so embarrased........ people say i like girl only.. holidng that... nvm who cares.. go up. my class do that dam moral drawing thing.... i draw dam nice.. but colour suk XD i so creative XD.. then then ehh... recess time lor.... eat 1 sausage.. like shit only... got garlic on it like havent been cooked... LOL.. ......then go up class ready for kh... do that kerja kayu again.. dam sien... do wrg... redo lol...then bm last period... i do all my homeworks before schools end.. then it rain again non stop... untill i reach home...... late for tuitino because of the rain, jam.....then go in.. atleast i not the last... but i dun liek to go to that tuition.. everyday also kena insult by my friends... so call FRIENDS... but they always insult me.. like 3 v1 u know... so i always cant beat them in talknig i just shut up and continue letting them insult me.. just hope 1 day ... they will stop it... really i cant stand them.. even denise jor them ... sad... tmr is huey ling birthday party.. still not sure i going or ont.. it seem like jeffrey and his gf not going.. well, i dun care lar i want to sleep jor... good nite ^^

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply