Wednesday, December 09, 2009

WHAT IS PROM?! *gasps*

Posted by Liew Sher-Maine | Wednesday, December 09, 2009 | Category: |

Leet says:
*our school damn ulu
*serious
*some *WHAT IS PROM* me
*==
liew sher(dash)maine says:
*HAHAHAHAHHA
*HAHAHHAHAHAHA
*HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
*HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH


Sorry, I just had to post this. No offence but, I feel kinda sad for those who *WHAT IS PROM*-ed Nick. Well they can't be blamed la. I mean, the school doesn't really allow these kinda activities. Kudos to Nick, for making it happen this year. Hey i helped too okay! Like, I gave him ideas and stuff. =D Hence, it'll definitely be awesome. USJ12's prom I mean.



SO, back to the post. There's really nothing much to say about my UK trip, so I'll just post some random pictures i took.


look properly, it says DR LIU.









okay I'm lazy already.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply