Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18th Nov 09 aka first day of spm

Posted by Liew Sher-Maine | Wednesday, November 18, 2009 | Category: |

TODAY'S OFFICIALLY THE LAST DAY OF MY EXAMSSSS!!!

so in between bm1 and bm2, me and joanne changed and went out of school for brunch. ate at pizza hut and then went for bubble tea. i think we were like the FIRST customer at pizza hut today. there was no one inside when we went there but people starting coming in around noon. tried to study, ultimate FAIL.

we caught up on lots of stuff. laughed quite a lot. especially when joanne wrote a complaint note and then left it on the table at the bubble tea shop but then the guy who joanne thinks is the nice uncle rushed out the place to tell us we left our i-think-its-called-a-coupon-card on the table. but joanne actually wrote the complaint note on it. WHY? because when we just arrived there the guy told us to wait so that he could collect money from some college girls. like, we were there first mann! we totally deserved to order first! so it was like this,

nice uncle : miss! you forgot your card!
joanne : oh i dont want it.
nice uncle : *looks at the card*

me & joanne : *quickly walk off laughing*

quite embarrassing.

see joanne, i told u u shouldve left it under the tissue box!

joanne studying at the bubble tea place. okay maybe we did study A LITTLE.


tm.net.my


the complaint note. xD

anyway, did i tell u i left my spectacles in the toilet? yeah. when i changed to go out for brunch i took off my specs and left it next to the sink and then totally forgot abt it until i was halfway walking to pizza hut. thank god i met avisha(who was on her way back to school) on the way and she was so nice to help me check the toilet. she called me back to tell me it wasnt there and then i started to sorta panic. called kellie cause i knew she would be in school to help me ask ard. THANK YOU AVISHA AND KELLIE.

but i dont think they found my specs. when i got back to school pn paramjeet had it. apparently a f4 girl passed it to her saying that some tall f5 girl left it in the toilet. heh. so to whoever u were, THANKS!


CIK ZAFRINAAAAAA!
if u browsed through my fb photos, there was one picture of me with red eyes all teary and stuff hugging a tchr, that tchr is cik zaf.


second lastly (is there even such a word?), a promo. my dad sells perodua cars and hino lorries. so, CONTACT ME AIGHT!

lastly, i wont be contact-able starting tmr till dec 5th so, feel free to study for spm. HAHA. okay, no, lame. leave a tag or sth. BYEEEEEE.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply