Monday, September 29, 2008

family first

Posted by andrewtai | Monday, September 29, 2008 | Category: |

ok sunday was my grandma birthday so we went back to kl and celebrate with her. 


Happy families live the 4 S's. They are:     1. Striving daily to live the will of God;    2. Struggling to grow in virtues;    3. Suffering with acceptance; and    4. Sacrificing for family and strangers alike. 
ok thats out of topic haha back to it

after dinner , went chatting with my cousins which i havent met them for a long time.
see what they done when im smsing , putting small 
toys around me -_-

later on the cake is up and we sing a song for my grandma and all i wish for her is she stay healthy and strong always .
some weird fruit cake

and lastly ,
just us , her grandson and daughter . dont include my aunty bellow me haha and my missing sister 

thats all ;) 



thunder

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply