Sunday, February 04, 2007

trip to malaccaaaa!!

Posted by andrewtai | Sunday, February 04, 2007 | Category: |

well... saturday... skip koko..... went for my class.... u know....=D... and then... straight away go malacca... reach there.... eat abit..... stay in the hotel... sleep... >.<

then later on go to dinner.. and meet my god brother...... after finish eating he took me to his studio...wahha he is 1 dam dam pro guitarist ... he even show me canon hd... wow.. he can play!! like funtwo!! reach the studio.. saw his band.. play futsal.. Lol.... then i join them.. after that learn how to play drum =.="
teach me how to play drum... too noob >.< and is my turn to play~~~~!!! wahahahahha

later on.. before i go back to my hotel.... took a pic wif him
he gonna kill me!! help!! lol

alot of stuff to show.. but lazy to take pic.. sad case...well that's all.. sunday is kinda boring.... went home... and play bb that's it.. haha... what a day....

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply