Monday, February 12, 2007

happy birthday to me!! =S

Posted by andrewtai | Monday, February 12, 2007 | Category: |

okay okay... let's start from last sat.... after class.. my teacher and my classmates sang me a song...then i fly to sunway pyramid to meet up wif winnie jun weng jason winnie friend and kai jin... went to sushi king.. makan... and then.. buy alot of stuff..kai jin bought me a pencil box .. i bought winnie a wallet... jeff bought me a bag for basketball shoes.. then blah blah.. went home.. change and went to winnie house... normal party.. nth special....see jeff shuffle.... then that's it



take a pic wif zi jie haha!


ok~! next day.. my birthday party begins@!!! ok morning is a nightmare... before reaching there alot of problem......first.. go yen yi house and i fetch yen yi and denise..... AND HAVE TO FIND YONG KEAT HOUSE.. WHICH HE DIDNT TELL ME PROPERLY...!!! IDIOTIC PERSON!!.... 30 mintues of finding.. end up... GAVE UP~!!! im off to my party.. lol...













yen yi and denise... took a pic of them and me!! infront =.=" yen yi took a picture of me didnt realise that XD

then later on... reach to shakey went upstairs.. everyone start shouting... dam i was late........ then later on they finish all the pizza.. so i can only eat the chicken... and the soup.. sad right....those are the pictures i taken..... l lol...... being gays >.< eheheh

cool gang!! ( im the only lame 1 T.T) shawn ,yen yi,denise , jeffrey and down there me!! =D





















happy birthday to me!! ------------------------> so funny.. everyone singing birthday song!!


blow... may my wish come true!!!!!! wahahahah

later on.. jeff shuffle !! no one see lar... dunno perform properly!! AIYOOOOO
lasty...... before i finish this blog post... check out this 2 !!! HAHAHA (gayness) >.<


haha that's all for today... what a party... thx everyone for coming.. for those ppl pic i didnt post here.. sorry ya.. too many pics!! enjoy! well.. and eh..... ty for our MAIN SPONSOR WINNIE !! AND the organizers denise and farisha ty!!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply