Friday, March 03, 2006

what a sad day..

Posted by andrewtai | Friday, March 03, 2006 | Category: |

welll i know it!!!... i know this will happen 1 day...... someone will tell me that i speak bad english....

sorry for that guys.... i trying to improve well.... just hope she dun mind.... hai...


exam coming next week..... i havent studied much and havent prastice playing my guitar ( i learn guitar too =) ) and i keep stuck in the computer playing dota dota dota.... im really addicted to that game.... how sad is this...... well i better start studying now..


and eh... i really regret getting a ipod ( i had a ipod) ........... i regreted alot of stuff.... i just dunno how to live in a happy life... haii.....

im busy everyday.... not even a day for me to relax.... tuition,british council, guitar, and more!! i just cant think of any!!


well that for all today.... if my english having any mistake.. pls help me to correct it... ty

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply