Sunday, October 31, 2010

Busted!

Posted by andrewtai | Sunday, October 31, 2010 | Category: |

 Gonna take this time blog while i have the time. Alright how do i spent my Sunday? Kinda bad news ,when i wake up in the morning when my friend found out that we been insulting "them" in skype, you know what? i dont really have any regrets doing that. I laughed my ass off that night chatting about facts with tuck. I ended up have the guts to turn up and went for Bak Kut Teh.

ehem barney? causes me the trouble haha!
 It was okay, until she kinda spill out about it, gosh i didn't really bother because my stomach was calling for me and i whacked 2 bowls of rice... .awesomeeeeeeeee even i dont think the bkt was nice to be honest. THEN, we went back to college and i went in to some anime cosplay thing which of course i go there just for the sake of my two friends. So yea, thank god im not a kid anymore!

Their performance was good BUT AT THE WRONG DAM PLACE WHEN IT IS TOO NOISY!
Soooo yea, we ended up going back while talking about the digi youth contest . 10k guys! gosh I really want to win it so we can have our production. Sometimes I really hope that my friends would be more consistent on what they say, i mean is a production that we are gonna make so i hope they just dont give up on their dreams you know.

Oh about the insulting, im sorry to say but sometimes every person is different and of course with different perception. But the question is, have you ever tried asking yourself whats wrong with you? i do that, in fact i know whats my problem. But sometimes is just isnt me, you get what i mean? We just cant stand the behavior of a small kid when you are in fucking college! for god sake , grow up!


that's all for today people. I know we hate to read but yeaaa i try to minimize crapping and put more useful valueble points lol.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply