Friday, July 10, 2009

life ain't so bad. Crap , it's pretty freaking awesome!

Posted by andrewtai | Friday, July 10, 2009 | Category: |


Is been 3 days of FREE holiday since someone got infected by h1n1 and a holiday for the poor me. wee?

Waking up 10 in the morning (sometimes 11) , ok fine i lied . 12 in the afternoon, its a freaking shiny day with sun light rising upon my eyes trying to put myself out of bed but i couldn't . Well, at least i tried. But since it was already 12 , i gonna get my ass whopped up anyway because i got a schedule to follow for god sake!

life ain't so bad. Crap, it's pretty freaking awesome!

the next thing i do was watching transformers revenge of the fallen. Heck i know you guys must be wondering how i get a clear and good quality one so fast. Oh well, expert like me always get the best. oHMY GOD ! I FUCKING HATE TO WRITE ABOUT MY LIFE.GOSH FUCK IT. Btw is my second time watching it but somehow i still loving it , oo god MEGAN FOX please come to my door steps!

once again , life ain't so bad. Crap, it's pretty freaking awesome!

dancing to the song "009 sound system - dreamscape" back in my red topless and jumping around like a rock star and forgetting I'm 17 and and the most important exam of my 17 years life so far is a mere 3 MONTHS AWAY . Yes,

life ain't so bad. Crap, it's pretty freaking awesome!

turn up, i screw my time table of so call STUDYING(why would that word exist anyway!)and went to sleep . lol ooo well ,

life ain't so bad. Crap, it's pretty freaking awesome!


so people, just chill out take a step back and a deep breath and you'll see that

life ain't so bad. Crap, it's pretty freaking awesome!


and finally for once , i start to write stuff more maturally

in my life ;D cheers!


michael bay : " I want you to get your ass back there and go the way IM POINTING DAMMIT!"
sam : what? but Megan Fox is right there!
michael bay : FUCK YOU SHIA LABOOFUBOO ! NO TRANSFORMERs 3 FOR YOU !

the end :D

by 1 and only andrew tai

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply