Thursday, November 06, 2008

For the sweetest girl in this world, today post is about you babe

Posted by andrewtai | Thursday, November 06, 2008 | Category: |


 hey,


     this is the story of the first and last time i ever fell in love of a beautiful, complicated,and fascinating girl who inhabits my soul . i don't know if you gonna read this , but i'm just here to express my feelings towards you. Basically thats why i have a blog here ;). Is been 2 years since i know you, and yet my feelings for you didn't diminish at all and i didn't want it too. thx to my close friends i manage to stay patience and loyal, basically they are so many of them so yea sorry cant list all but i guess hao lyn winnie rhys horng were there for me to advise me all the time. i'm sorry, i thought i was different to you maybe. but to me, you the only girl i always wanted to be with and you are just unlike any others i know.

   You might think i'm desperate now, but to be honest.. i never had this feeling in my entire life . I always change my mind..switching girls but when  i saw you.. things just change! the only man i will ever envy is the man who wins your heart. and i will always believes it was my destiny to be that man.


   wheather we're together or apart you will be always be the girl of my life and if you are out walking one day and you feel a certain presence beside you ...........that will be me.. loving you... wherever i am...


   all i can say is destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love , and i'm still building it for the day to come ;) I just wanted to know the answer that should i continue waiting for you...i was never that nervous in my life before. could we ever be together ? i don't mind waiting ..but would you give me a chance?


thats all .. hope to see you soon


                                                                                                                               for the only girl i ever                                                                                                                                    loved
                                                                                                                               XXXXXX


this song is for you
Secondhand Serenade
Your Call 


Waiting for your call, 
I'm sick, 
Call I'm angry
Call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
When you are sitting next to me
Will bring life into my deepest hopes, 
What's your fantasy? 
(What's your, what's your...)

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, 
To make you mine
Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, 
And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
[X4]
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to
Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply