Saturday, June 28, 2008

charity bazaar !!

Posted by andrewtai | Saturday, June 28, 2008 | Category: |

ok today i reach there about 10 am first i go spray my hair golden ;D then go to the haunted house. Instead of them scaring us..we scare them haha.. My friend go hug all those ghost.joke lol. later on we go to the maze... which is worse... just a stupid maze which i can get out anytime. lastly i take care of my ice cream stall !!

here are some pictures i taken

that would be me... check out my wings !!! ;Dthat would be my stall and my classmates
this would be me and behind aiman ;D


mei jin , eevon, joey, nick and me


lastly... a pic in the prefect room



um oo yea sorry brenda for not bringing back any cupcakes for u =/ they have all the nice 1 .. yum!!! ;D


ok after charity bazaar went club for badminton with friends then went mcd and here i am typing this and hope for a better tmr... ciaoz!!!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply