Monday, October 23, 2006

im back.. haha...

Posted by andrewtai | Monday, October 23, 2006 | Category: |

well.. .after 2 weeks of terible exam.. now is hari raya..... well im kinda unlucky these few days.... i got a car accident at thursday.. i lose my phone at friday... sat and sun no problem.. becus i stay at home lol......but i think my bad luk is over... becus i went out today.. and everything seem normal =D.... well.. now i will be using my dad old pda phone anyway (p800).. is ok... i getting a new 1 soon anyway.. haha....well...somtimes... im wondering... what others doing now... in the holiday... well atleast i spent time wif my family.... a long chit chat.... haha....next week school start and my result is gonna be bak.. and im sooo dead.. god bless me man.. >.<".....hope i get some A's atleast..hai...

well i dunno i should show this but....is been years.. since the first day i like her.... well... and that doesnt change... ^^ ..i will just continue wait anyway XD (dont act like u know who,.. remember.. years... not months.. XD)

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply